We definitely had fun sharing the latest features of our new ContentBox 3.0 modular CMS. We hope you boys and girls enjoyed it and are falling even more in love with our Open Source CMS and how it can get your projects done and out the door in not time.
For those of you who want to revisit the content from the Roadshow we have included the link to the webinars, recordings, blog posts and our dedicated ContentBox 3 Roadshow event page. Thanks to all roadshow attendees, presenters, bloggers, ContentBox CMS Open Source Project contributors, and our beloved sponsor Ortus Solutions. Although the roadshow is over, ContentBox 3 has so many great features, we'll be still be releasing blog posts, so keep checking the Ortus Blog for regular content.
Open Source Project
2,602 Commits | 25 Releases | 20 ContributorsYou can be part of it!
You can very easily start contributing to ContentBox CMS. Visit our open source project in GitHub and go through our easy-to-follow guidelines. You'll be contributing in no-time. Let's make great software together!
RoadShow 2016 Content Links
Our event page can be found here: www.ortussolutions.com/events/contentbox-3-roadshow
- What's new with ContentBox 3 Gavin Pickin
- ContentBox Administration 101 Gavin Pickin
- Widgets, Modules, Events, Oh My! Luis Majano
- ContentBox + Mobile: Love is in the air Scott Steinbeck
- ContentBox Modules Deep Dive Gavin Pickin
- ContentBox Themes Deep Dive Luis Majano
- ...see all webinars
- CBCMS2016 - Building your Own Admin Modules - Part 4 - Extending ContentBox 3
- CBCMS2016 - Building your Own Admin Modules - Part 3 - Extending ContentBox 3
- CBCMS2016 - ContentBox ColdFusion CMS Roadshow 2016 - Links to Recordings, Posts and Closing Remarks
- CBCMS2016 - ContentBox Themes Deep Dive - What we'll cover in the webinar
- CBCMS2016 - Building your Own Admin Modules - Part 2 - Extending ContentBox 3
- CBCMS2016 - Building your Own Admin Modules - Part 1 - Extending ContentBox 3
- CBCMS2016 - ContentBox ColdFusion CMS Roadshow 2016 - BREAKING NEWS: A Bonus Week for the Roadshow!
- CBCMS2016 - ContentBox Modules Deep Dive - What we'll cover in the webinar
- CBCMS2016 - ContentBox Comment Moderation and Events
- CBCMS2016 - ContentBox - Inheriting the Theme Layout in your Custom Module
- CBCMS2016 - Webinar - ContentBox + Mobile : Love is in the air
- CBCMS2016 - Discovering the Global HTML Theme Interception Points
- CBCMS2016 - ContentBox Administration 101 - For Admins, Managers, Editors and Users
- CBCMS2016 - ContentBox 3 - Modules are everywhere
- CBCMS2016 - ContentBox CMS Smart Editor Integrations
- CBCMS2016 - Whats new in ContentBox 3 - Free Webinar July 1st
- CBCMS2016 - ContentBox ColdFusion CMS Roadshow 2016 - FREE Live Webinars
Las Vegas, Nevada
Become a ColdBox Master in just 2 days and learn the latest updates and how to take advantage of new features added to this version alongside two modern CFML industry experts Luis Majano and Gavin Pickin. We will review installation, templating, and configuration basics to the most advanced features like HMVC development with modules, RESTFul APIs, BDD/TDD testing, and more.
Join us after Adobe CFSummit, 2023