From the first moment you interact with this website we are collecting your data. Sometimes you provide us with data, sometimes data about you is collected automatically.
- You browse any page of our website
- You request a demo of any of our products
- You purchase one of our products
- You purchase one of our services
- You review, print and approve quotes
- You review, print and pay invoices
- You chat with us for customer support
- You use our products
- We call you or reach out to you through email
- You send us support and service requests
- You Opt-in to marketing messages
- You pay for one of our products and/or services
- Phone Number
- Email address...
Your bank account number Credit/Debit card details...
- Your IP address,
- Browser type and version
- Time zone setting
- Geolocation about where you might be
- Operating system and version...
Pages you visit Time you spent on each page The actions you take on each page
We do not collect data about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious/philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, generic data, biometric data, health data, data about your sexual life or orientation, and offences or alleged offences.
We only use your data for certain reasons and where we have legal basis to do so. Here are the reasons for which we process your data.
Gaining insights from your behavior on our website including product downloads. Testing features, Interacting with feedback platforms and questionnaires, managing landing pages, heat mapping our site, traffic optimization and data analysis and research, including profiling and the use of machine learning and other techniques over you data and in some cases third parties to do this.
We allow you to purchase our products and services online. For this we ask you to provide payment and billing information. Credit/Debit card information is stored and payments are processed by third parties with GDPR and PCI compliance.
Notifying you of any changes to our service, solving issues via support platforms, chats, phone or email including bug fixing.
Sending you emails and messages about new features, products and services and related content.
You can still continue to use our site and browse its pages, but we will not be able to process any transactions with you without personal data.
We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing and if third parties are involved. You can opt out from marketing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access information we have held about you.
- Correct any inaccurate personal data about you
- Object to us using your data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you
- Port your data to another service (we'll give you a copy of your data in JSON)
- To be "forgotten" by us. You can do this by asking us to erase any personal data we hold about you, if it is no longer necessary for us to hold the data for the purposes of your use of our products and services.
- Lodge a complaint regarding our use of your data. Please let us know first, so we have a chance to address your concerns.
We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Please do remember that you provide data at your own risk: unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- If you believe your privacy has been breached, please contact us immediately on email@example.com.
- Web application and database hosting.
- Performance security and encryption
- Email marketing
- Sending emails
- Sending SMS
In general we don't use real user data from your customers on development, staging or testing environments. However in some special cases we may need to use real user data from your customers in our development and staging environments in order to replicate a specific production issue or scenario that wouldn't be otherwise feasible to reproduce. This is only done with your written consent and in all cases we will only use user data for the specific reason for which it was provided to us, namely testing and replication of bugs or issues. After completing the required tests and simulations we will completely remove all real user data from our development and staging environments, including developers' machines.