Well, we have done it again, version 2.0.3 of The ColdBox Framework is now out and can be downloaded here. and we have a new logo: This release is the first one to include contributed content from Rob Gonda, Tom de Manincor, Brian LeGros, Sana Ullah and Aaron Roberson. The ColdBox Team and contributors are growing. The following is a list of what this release is composed of:
- Documentation updated and more guides
- New Sample Apps: Lightwire Sample and CCTApp by Tom de Manincor & Rob Gonda
- #169 Structure variable declarations in the config updated, you can now also use = and : when declaring complex variables.
- #178 LightWire is now fully supported and included with ColdBox for out of the box IOC. You can now develop your applications using a dependency injection framework right out of the box. Thanks to Aaron Roberson & Peter bell for contributing this key feature
- #200 queryHelper new methods: getColumnArray(), getCountDistinct(), getRowNumber() thanks to Sana Ullah
- #205 Critical Concurrency fix in the coldbox.cfm template.
- #206 Removal of client variable references.
- #207 clientstorage plugin syntax updated
- #208 sessionstorage plugin syntax updated
- #209 ColdBoxFactory.cfc updated with new method - getColdboxOCM(). To get a reference to the cache manager
from within coldspring.
- #210 Samples Gallery Content Updated.
- #211 Var scoping optimizations
- #212 Illidium Scaffolding Templates
- #213 Configuration file now named: coldbox.xml.cfm or config.xml.cfm
- #214 Testcontroller - When unit testing relocations, the setnext event will now save the event and querystring
in the request collection for assertions.
- #215 Significant Performance Optimizations, you thought ColdBox was fast, well now you will fly!! If you are running ColdFusion 8, the performance boost is SUBSTANTIAL
- #217 Eclipse Dictionaries and snippets Updated
- #218 ColdBox Cheat Sheet Updated
- #219 Samples with JQuery updated to 220.127.116.11
- #220 rc scope can now be found natively in all layouts and views. No need to declare it. This does not apply to handler/plugins.
- #221 Logger plugin has been optimized and its 50% faster. You can also define the maximum number
of archives to keep in the rotation, you can configure it via the settings.xml
- ColdBox Dashboard 2.2.1 is also now included to take care of all setting updates.
For a more in depth overview, look at the Trac Site So enjoy this release. The ColdBox website is also being renovated and will be launched soon. Development is now strong for version 2.1.0 and we have some extraordinary features coming your way. So please show your support and God Bless.