We are very excited to bring you another release for our Redis Lucee Extension. This is our first minor release for this extension and it sports quite a few updates thanks to customer feedback. Here is a little introduction for those that are not familiar with our extension:
The Redis Lucee Extension allows you to natively connect to a Redis Server cluster and leverage it for distributed caching, session/client storage and distribution, cluster RAM file systems, and much more. It can allow your Lucee servers to scale and extend easily by leveraging Redis Server as the platform of choice for session/cluster managements, caching and virtual file-systems.
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, then our Lucee Extension can help you:
- Want to use round-robin balancing instead of sticky sessions?
- How do you deal with session/client information when you have more than 1 server in your cluster?
- How can I scale my Lucee servers when I am running out of RAM?
- Do you want your users to still be logged in even if a server in my cluster dies or is restarted?
- Do you want to have a cluster-wide file system?
- Are you using a container based deployment and need off heap peristence?
- Do you want to be able to cache data in a distributed and elastic fashion?