As we're recovering from our third annual ColdBox Developers Week, we'd like to give a shout out of thanks to everyone who participated. From our sponsors, to the speakers and the attendees; everyone helped play a part in making these 21 training sessions fun and informative. We hope everyone had as much fun learning as we did putting this on.
- Amazon $50 - Thomas Mathew
- Amazon $50 - Bouton Jones
- Sublime Text license - Byron Ferguson
- DataBoss Standalone License - Nils Nehrenheim
- DataBoss Standalone License - Athik Shah
Furthermore, we offered additional prizes to the first two people to submit new packages to ForgeBox-- CFML's newest and most comprehensive code repository. The following two people stepped up:
- Amazon $50 - John Blayter (Buglog HQ LogBox appender)
- Amazon $25 - Byron Ferguson (Super Troopers Interceptor)
The most common question I've gotten is, "Was this session recorded?" The answer is, YES! Every session including our special guest session by Gert Franz of Railo was recorded and is posted along with the slide decks over on the CBDW 2014 recording page.
Hopefully you came away from CBDW excited to try out some of the tooling you learned about. We're here to help you with that. Here's some links for you to get started:
- ColdBox (and libraries) mailing list
- CommandBox mailing list
- PDF Ref Cards
- ColdBox main site
- Ortus Products (CFCouchbase, CommandBox, DataBoss, etc)
- Professional Services
Ortus Solutions spends a lot of time putting on free training for the CFML community. If your company benefited from this free event, please consider donating back so we can do even more free stuff for the CF community.