We are excited to announce a new minor version release of TestBox version 4.3.x. To install just use CommandBox:
install testbox --saveDev or to update your TestBox installation
This update includes several cool new features and improvements that will delight your testing life! For example, we have integrated your favorite code editors to the simple reporter so you can now open the line of code that failed your test or created and exception!
TestBox v4.3.0 includes several new features and bug fixes. Here are the release notes and major areas of improvements.
This release has revamped the
mintext reporters. Check them out by adding
reporter=mintext when running your tests.
The simple reporter has been updated to add editor opening integration. Now all the tag contexts and traces are links and will open in your favorite IDE of choice. You can control the editor by using the
url.editor parameter in the URL or via your runner.
- TESTBOX-299 Bug in XML-escaping in JUnit reporters
- TESTBOX-298 min reporter is making assumptions that url.directory will exist
- TESTBOX-297 code coverage QoQ doesn't account for nulls in sum()
- TESTBOX-287 Simple Reporter doesn't show the Test that fails but the assertion in the origin
- TESTBOX-305 Show the type of the actual pass into instance type expectations
- TESTBOX-300 Improvement: shift test summary to the bottom of MinTextReporter
- TESTBOX-295 Update the junit and antjunit reports to NOT include supported locales due to the size of the packet
- TESTBOX-309 Reworked simple reporter to better visualize fail origins and tag contexts.
- TESTBOX-308 Simple reporter now has editor integrations to open failure and error stacks in your editor
- TESTBOX-307 New text and min text reporters to improve visualizations
- TESTBOX-306 Test failures triggered in
beforeAllare counted incorrectly