Modernize all things!
FORGEBOX v5.1.0 released!
Today we are pleased to announce a minor release for our FORGEBOX suite of products to version 5.1.0. It has tons of updates and nice features for all plans. Enjoy!
- [FORGEBOX-180] - Last updated date is incorrect in versions listing
- [FORGEBOX-290] - When a collaborator publishes a new version to a package, the package disappears
- [FORGEBOX-364] - Hamburger not working on mobile anymore
- [FORGEBOX-413] - Forgebox Project Badges: should set "Cache-Control: no-cache", otherwise Github caches agressively
- [FORGEBOX-476] - Versions tab doesn't always open when loading page with many versions
- [FORGEBOX-520] - Assign user subscription to community plan when registering a new user
- [FORGEBOX-524] - Make sure on all ajax calls on the collaborators, that you show error messages
- [FORGEBOX-427] - Handle non-successful API calls from the collab screen.
- [FORGEBOX-215] - UI update for registration page
- [FORGEBOX-354] - Create the ForgeBox support/contact page
- [FORGEBOX-500] - Implement plan custom fields UI
- [FORGEBOX-517] - Account for a user having a paid plan that was comped
- [FORGEBOX-521] - Overhaul dependencies tab
- [FORGEBOX-522] - New Versions Vue Component
- [FORGEBOX-526] - Add a forgebox plan mini report on admin dashboard
- [FORGEBOX-523] - Secure the collaborations tab in edit mode for forgebox plans
- [FORGEBOX-525] - Revise that all formats should be markdown by default when in edit mode for a package
- [FORGEBOX-408] - Improve collaborator package UI
- [FORGEBOX-410] - Send notification to user when an admin removes you as a collaborator
- [FORGEBOX-411] - Send notification to admins/owners when collaborator leaves the collaboration
- [FORGEBOX-428] - If package is unpublished make sure you can't add collaborators
- [FORGEBOX-442] - Include username in account activation E-mail
- [FORGEBOX-477] - Add pagination to versions tab
- [FORGEBOX-478] - Add ability to filter out unstable builds on version tab
- [FORGEBOX-489] - Add rel="noopener" to forgebox external urls
- [FORGEBOX-518] - Allow users to link to specific headers in a package description
- [FORGEBOX-527] - Add Environment name in the subject emails when not in production mode