We are so incredibly excited to bring about an official release of this github action that our very own Eric Peterson has started. This has been a collective effort with the mighty Michael Born, Github Actions Guru, to bring you speed, optimizations and documentation to getting CommandBox CLI installed in Github actions easily and speedily.
With this action you will be able to easily setup CommandBox, seed it with modules, or even store your FORGEBOX API Token. Go build something cool!
- Ability to install any package when installed via the
- Ability to install ANY CommandBox version by leveraging the
- Ability to disable/enable the installation of our global dependencies via the
- Ability to run a
box versionupon installation via the
installSystemModulesis now false by default. If you want cfconfig and dotenv, you must explicitly set this input to true
- Only set the FORGEBOX tokens when passed as an input
- Migrated installation from apt to binary installs
- name: Setup CommandBox uses: Ortus-Solutionsemail@example.com
With Global Dependencies:
- name: Setup CommandBox uses: Ortus-Solutionsfirstname.lastname@example.org with: installSystemModules: true
With Specific Dependencies:
- name: Setup CommandBox uses: Ortus-Solutionsemail@example.com with: install: commandbox-fusionreactor
With ForgeBox Token
- name: Setup CommandBox With ForgeBox Key uses: Ortus-Solutionsfirstname.lastname@example.org with: forgeboxAPIKey: my-token
Install a specific version of CommandBox
- name: Setup CommandBox With ForgeBox Key uses: Ortus-Solutionsemail@example.com with: version: 5.0.0
Go build cool stuff, follow us, [tweet about us](https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=The CommandBox CLI Github Action is amazing&url=https://www.ortussolutions.com/blog/commandbox-github-actions-v200-released?cbcache), and please star our project!