We have pushed a patch release of CommandBox 5.1.1 which is a small addition to the recent 5.1.0 release. This release was primarily to address a regression in 5.1.0 affecting Mac OS users who tried to start Lucee servers. If you see an error similar to this on a Lucee server and you're running a Mac and CommandBox 5.1.0, then this release will fix it for you.
lucee.runtime.exp.NativeException: mac os x is not a supported OS platform.
If you are upgrading from CommandBox 5.1.0, there are only a handful of tickets which are listed below. If you are updating from an earlier version of CommandBox, please check out our 5.0.0 and 5.1.0 release blogs.
- [COMMANDBOX-1107] - Overzealous gitignore matching of parent directories when zipping up for ForgeBox storage
- [COMMANDBOX-1173] - Enabling SSL results in some CFHTTP requests to fail.
- [COMMANDBOX-1178] - writedump failing in Lucee
- [COMMANDBOX-1179] - File globbing matching partial file names
- [COMMANDBOX-1181] - Allow for verbose startup without debug logging of requests