I am very pleased to announce the new Ortus Solutions website and our new professional support and mentoring program. The Support Subscription Program is an incident assistance service that can provide you with sanity checks, code analysis, architectural reviews, professional support, custom development and much more. We have a state of the art electronic helpdesk, a private knowledgebase, customer advisory boards and even some cool new products coming down the pipe. So not only do you get professional support with our subscription but you can also get custom development, architecture analysis, and so much more. Check out some assistance topics:
- Have a question about ColdBox compatibility?
- How does a plugin/interceptor work?
- How do you extend the framework?
- Sanity checks
- Coding best practices
- Project pre-analysis
- Architecture reviews
- OO Modeling and Coaching
- Application Scalability
- How do I create CodexWiki plugins?
- I need features for CodexWiki
- So much more...
What do you get with the ColdBox Professional Support Program?
- Online incident system
- Online private knowledgebase
- Priority patches & updates +
- Product defect escalations +
- Custom builds +
- Up to 15% off training discounts +
- Up to 20% off book discounts +
- Influence the development direction of the ColdBox Platform +
- Access to the ColdBox Platform and CodexWiki Client Advisory Boards +
- Custom plugin/interceptor development *
- Enhancement development requests *
- Phone/Skype support by appointment only**+
- Assistance can be given in the following languages:
- English, Spanish or Brazilian Portuguese
* Please see the FAQ about custom development.
** All assistance is done electronically via our ticketing system. Skype/Connect sessions can be scheduled by appointment only, for certain support plans.
*** All incidents are charged on a per hour basis.
+ Depends on annual subscription plan