Team TestBox is proud to bring our latest release to the masses, v2.3.0. This release includes some minor fixes and a plethora of cool new features, mostly thanks to Mr Eric Peterson and our Slack community. It has been incredible to get so much community support in this project and so many pull requests and even to our documentation. So thank you so much for supporting and believing in us. This release is for you!
You can also very easily get started or update your project with TestBox via CommandBox CLI for ColdFusion (CFML):
# install testbox box install testbox # update testbox box update testbox #what you thought there was more?
This is a big minor release including some great new functionality like life-cycle annotations, complete nested
aroundEach() abilities, line number problem identifications, Travis support, new
$throws() expressive method for mocking exceptions, and tons of other little updates to make your testing easier and pleasurable. Enjoy!
Release NotesHere are all the tickets for this release
- [TESTBOX-140] - Allow Mocking of an Interface that implements another interface
- [TESTBOX-158] - Give line number when an expectation fails or errors out
- [TESTBOX-150] - new expressive exception throwing goodness: $throws()
- [TESTBOX-161] - Recursively call parent `aroundEach` functions in reverse tree format
- [TESTBOX-162] - Add annotation hooks for lifecycle methods
- [TESTBOX-163] - remove the TestBox tag contexts from the beginning of Failure Origins
- [TESTBOX-164] - Make test harness easier for development via CommandBox
- [TESTBOX-165] - Add travis build support for supporting pull requests and test matrixes
- [TESTBOX-166] - Update API Docs to leverage DocBox instead