We are so excited to bring you TestBox 2.1.0 and MockBox 3.1.0! These releases are minor releases of our libraries and include not only great features but a slew of fixes. You can read all about the exciting features in our What's New Guide! They have also been integrated with CommandBox, our new ColdFusion CLI and package manager, to allow you to download, install and even execute tests in the command line. We have also made available our integration server builds which can also be installed via our CLI.
You can now do this to install TestBox or MockBox.
// install testbox box install testbox // install testbox bleeding edge box install testbox-be // install mockbox box install mockbox // Execute tests box testbox run runner="runner path" // Generate a bdd spec box testbox create bdd MySpec
- [TESTBOX-96] - isEqual on Query fails when queries are equal
- [TESTBOX-97] - equalize fails on struct/objects/arrays when null values exist within them
- [TESTBOX-98] - Floating Point Number isEqual Fails
- [TESTBOX-100] - Specs with the same name cause thread name exceptions when using async
- [TESTBOX-101] - Download file has "samples" instead of "tests" directory
- [TESTBOX-102] - tobe() cannot handle sparse arrays on Adobe CF
- [TESTBOX-103] - xUnit compatibility CF9 broken due to isClosure() being utilized
- [TESTBOX-105] - skip closures get more metadata arguments when being executed.
- [TESTBOX-115] - testbox errors when using complete null support in railo
- [TESTBOX-40] - Have debug() include information about where it came from
- [TESTBOX-95] - remove extra whitespace in text reporter
- [TESTBOX-110] - Remove CF7,8 incompatibilities
- [TESTBOX-118] - ColdFusion 11 cfinclude compatibilities
- [TESTBOX-106] - BDD run() method now receive the TestResults argument for usage in their definitions.
- [TESTBOX-107] - BDD runner and specs receive reference to the TestBox calling class via the run() method
- [TESTBOX-108] - Update the apidocs with our new DocBox skin
- [TESTBOX-109] - Debug labels and telemetry additions
- [TESTBOX-112] - Add "top" attribute to debug method
- [TESTBOX-114] - HTMLRunner add big request timeout setting to avoid server cut offs
- [TESTBOX-116] - have expectations assertions return the expectation to allow chaining
- [TESTBOX-117] - Simple reporter includes now a test bundle filter
- [TESTBOX-119] - New lifecycle method: aroundEach() so you can do a full AOP advice on any spec
- TestBox Complete Docs - Nerdy complete boring manual
- TestBox BDD Primer - Getting started with BDD
- TestBox xUnit Primer - Getting started with xUnit Testing