Modernize all things!
FORGEBOX v4.8.0 released!
Today we are pleased to announce a minor release for our FORGEBOX suite of products to version 4.8.0. This release includes lots of fixes and some great additions for your development needs for all Editions: Community and Enterprise.
Here are the detailed release notes for this release.
- [FORGEBOX-377] - verify layout css on package, not response and bleeds to the right
- [FORGEBOX-378] - When not logged in, news bar has a top gap
- [FORGEBOX-431] - HTML Error thrown when Lucee extension receives invalid version for download
- [FORGEBOX-298] -Adding version allows the user to check the
stablecheckbox, remove as this is driven by the semantic release
- [FORGEBOX-363] -Do not display Search on navbar dropdown menu on mobile
- [FORGEBOX-405] -Use Semver module to determine if a package has a stable version
- [FORGEBOX-414] -Re organize Dependencies tab for better visibility
- [FORGEBOX-419] -Background color added to Forgebox multi-line code blocks
- [FORGEBOX-420] - Number format installs, downloads, etc counts with commas
- [FORGEBOX-421] - Update username icon. email icon is confusing.
- [FORGEBOX-422] - Update Ortus Logo for a nicer one
- [FORGEBOX-430] - Default Lucee extension type to