Mar 29, 2019
Modernize all things!
FORGEBOX v4.5 released!
Today we are pleased to announce a minor release for our FORGEBOX suite of products. This release includes lots of fixes and some great additions.
Here are the detailed release notes for this release
- [FORGEBOX-279] -Selecting "versions" and "changelog" and "installation" tab on package detail doesn't update URL hash
- [FORGEBOX-302] -Site package search clears out on submit
- [FORGEBOX-315] -Package info tab is not the same size as other tabs
- [FORGEBOX-52] -Admin enterprise dashboard UI re-designed
- [FORGEBOX-225] - Digital Ocean Spaces support
- [FORGEBOX-234] -Enforce licensing constraints on the ForgeBox installations
- [FORGEBOX-243] -Adapt layout of the complete site in order to feature responsiveness
- [FORGEBOX-249] -Positioning Ortus product page on the main website
- [FORGEBOX-303] -FORGEBOX Enterprise Docs on CommandBox
- [FORGEBOX-312] -Updated Box Dependencies: cbFeeds, cbvalidation, s3sdk
- [FORGEBOX-313] -Add pagination for directory on top and bottom
- [FORGEBOX-314] -Support storage regions and digital ocean domains from settings and environment variables
- [FORGEBOX-317] -Add latest version of s3sdk to support regions and digital ocean spaces
- [FORGEBOX-337] -Add clickjacking stoppage through x-frame-options header
- [FORGEBOX-340] -Create new google analytics module so it can be removed for enterprise customers
- [FORGEBOX-341] -Create new layout announcements for main/user: fb_preBodyLayout, fb_postBodyLayout
- [FORGEBOX-342] -Add session rotation when user changes username, email and password