CommandBox 5.7.0 Released!
We are pleased to announce the release of CommandBox 5.7.0, which comes with a handful of new features and some important library updates.
As usual, you can acquire the latest release from our download page, or your favoriate HomeBrew or apt/yum repo
Read The Docs
Documentation is available here:
Check Out The New Stuff
The notable updates include:
- Updated version of JBoss Undertow, which contains security fixes
- Updated version of Lucee to 5.3.10 which also contains library security updates
- New "artifacts prune" command to remove older artifacts that haven't been used recently
- Improved "upgrade" command which can also update new jars (you'll be able to use this in the NEXT update!)
- Support for PFX cert file for server SSL
And here are the full release notes:
Add Your Comment