CommandBox 3.4.0 Released
We are pleased to announce the general availability of CommandBox 3.4.0. This is a minor release of the CLI tool aimed at fixing bugs and introducing a number of small improvements and polish to the tool
You can download the latest version of CommandBox via our download page, or with your favorite package manager like Homebrew or apt-get.
This release fixes an issue where Adobe CF servers will not start if you're machine is offline and also fixes a bug where the previous version of CommandBox didn't correctly remove old versions of jar files on upgrade.
Git tags when bumping a package command can have a custom prefix now. Tab completion options are also alphabetized. Ctrl-C is also handled better on Unix and actually works in Windows! Also, the timestamp on your sever.json file won't be updated unless the contents of the file actually changed.
Here is the full list of everything that changed in the CommandBox 3.4.0 release.
- [COMMANDBOX-471] - Adobe Servers won't start offline
- [COMMANDBOX-472] - start serverConfigFile=myServer.json doesn't load json settings
- [COMMANDBOX-475] - Adobe web.xml Flex config path is wrong after first engine start
- [COMMANDBOX-480] - Error checking whether server is running
- [COMMANDBOX-484] - cflib-coldbox endpoint creates invalid CFML for Adobe
- [COMMANDBOX-485] - write history before command finishes
- [COMMANDBOX-491] - Coldbox create interceptor doesn't create test with proper CFC mapping
- [COMMANDBOX-492] - war path not stored in server.json as relative path
- [COMMANDBOX-494] - CFML upgrades don't delete removed files
- [COMMANDBOX-496] - Forgetting a named server deletes the 'default' server.json too
- [COMMANDBOX-476] - allow bump Git tag to have custom prefix
- [COMMANDBOX-477] - testbox create bdd include describe and it block
- [COMMANDBOX-481] - Allow server list to filter partial server names
- [COMMANDBOX-486] - Sort tab completion options
- [COMMANDBOX-487] - Also negate boolean options with "no" in front
- [COMMANDBOX-488] - Stop model scaffolding with empty names
- [COMMANDBOX-489] - Handle Control-C better in the shell
- [COMMANDBOX-493] - Improve check for previously-installed package
- [COMMANDBOX-495] - Don't update modified date of server.json unless actually modified.
- [COMMANDBOX-497] - Starting named server inherits same server.json settings
Add Your Comment