We are proud to announce yet another ColdBox Platform release version 3.5.3. This is an important patch release that addresses many important issues, but also introduces some great enhancements. This release also encompasses a new WireBox release (v1.6), new CacheBox release (v1.4) and new MockBox release (2.0). Here are our "What's New" guidelines:
- What's new with ColdBox 3.5.3
- What's new with WireBox 1.6
- What's new with MockBox 2.0
- What's new with CacheBox 1.4
Below are the major areas we concentrated in this release:
- The location argument to renderData() was not outputting correctly as the location header.
- Fix for enclosures in our RSS2 generator
- deleteByQuery() in our ORM services had an invalid return type
- merge() in our ORM services now works
- Fix to leading slashes in views and layouts when setting them
- Integration testing now will do event overrides correctly
- setNextRoute() has been completely removed, use setNextEvent() instead
- Whitespace management for renderData()
- Request context can now return to you the actual SES namespace it routed: getCurrentRoutedNamespace()
- You can remove the context via the request service: removeContext()
- Integration testing is substantially much faster as it now loads the application on a per entire test basis
- HTML helper enhancements
- Controller Decorator: You can now decorate the main application controller by creating your own decorator object
- ORM service count( [property=*] ) can now have an optional property to do counts on to avoid ambiguous results.
- Dynamic Finders and Counters
- Enhanced detached criteria queries and subqueries
Thanks for always supporting us!