I am incredibly excited to announce the release of ColdBox v6.8.0 and its standalone companion libraries: CacheBox, LogBox and WireBox. This update includes some important fixes and we managed to squeeze some nice improvements!
update coldbox # If you are using standalone libraries, then update those update wirebox update cachebox update logbox
You can find our what's new document here: https://coldbox.ortusbooks.com/intro/release-history/whats-new-with-6.8.0. So let's explore the release notes.
- COLDBOX-1134 Router closure responses not marshalling complex content to json
- COLDBOX-1132 New virtual app was always starting up the virtual coldbox app instead of checking if it was running already
- COLDBOX-1131 Updated Missing Action Response Code to 404 instead of 405
- COLDBOX-1127 All core async proxies should send exceptions to the error log
- COLDBOX-1130 New config/ColdBox.cfc global injections: webMapping, coldboxVersion
- COLDBOX-1126 Funnel all out and err logging on a ColdBox Scheduled Task to LogBox
- COLDBOX-1135 Remove HandlerTestCase as it is no longer in usage.