Two patch releases have gone out the door for ColdBox, check out the tickets:
What's New With 5.1.3 and 5.1.4
- [COLDBOX-715] - Elvis operator inconsistencies on Adobe Engines, please Adobe, patch the engines and fix your compiler!
- COLDBOX-718 - Left one encodeforhtml in textarea that was missing.
- [COLDBOX-237] - Some HTMLHelper method still need escaping as certain values should never be HTML
- [COLDBOX-716] - determine session/client state via CF getApplicationMetadata() instead of isDefined() to avoid load issues for flash ram
- [COLDBOX-717] - RemotingUtil converted to cfscript #367