Ortus Developer Week (ODW)
November 14-18, 2016
A Training Extravaganza Coming to Your Desktop or Mobile or iPad or Android or Whatever!
Welcome, Bienvenidos, Wilkommen, Welcomen, Bem-vindo Developers!
ODW is a series of FREE and live webinars hosted by the Ortus Team and seasoned developers from around the world. These sessions will cover software development, and usage of any of our open source and commercial products.
Come and join us for over 20 hours worth of FREE and live training. If you can't make it to all sessions, then don't worry, we will record all sessions and they will be available here in the appropriate session page. So get your thinking caps on and get ready for a tremendous BOX geek-out week!
All open source products, trainings and websites are maintained thanks to your patronage, so please help us out and become an Ortus Patreon today!
SESSION TOPICS ODW2016
Nov 18, 2016 — 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Central
Ionic 2: More Framework, More Hybrid, More Better
Ionic is one of the most popular frameworks for building hybrid mobile apps using standard web technologies. Plus it’s built with Angular2, it’s open source, and it’s awesome. In this talk, we’ll take a look at new features in Ionic 2 that will help you create hybrid apps that look, feel and perform like native.
Nov 14, 2016
- Going Static — presented by Raymond Camden
- Modeling, Documenting, and Building RESTFul Services — presented by Jon Clausen
- Meet the Box Family — presented by TEAM
- Scaling the Backend Data Tier without Application changes — presented by Erik Brandsberg
Nov 15, 2016
- Fusion Reactor with CommandBox and Code Coverage for CMFL — presented by Brad Wood
- ColdBox Elixir Deep Dive — presented by Eric Peterson
- Integrated: A TestBox package for even better Integration tests in ColdBox — presented by Eric Peterson
- Conquer the UI with Vue.js and ColdBox — presented by Scott Steinbeck