We have now released version 1.4.0 of WireBox, our Dependency Injection and AOP framework for ColdFusion. This release is packed with great fixes and lots of enhancements. So check out our official release in the ColdBox engineering blog to read all the geeky and juicy specifics of this release.
This release sports great things like:
- Better ColdFusion scoping and locking
- Improved performance on creation and storage of Request scoped objects
- Improved locking on Cache or time persisted objects
- Introduction of parent object definitions via the Binder or object mappings
- Ability to demarcate objects to be constructed in thread safety environments, especially for high load systems.
- So much more.