We are proud to announce WireBox version 1.7.0. This is minor release that brings some important fixes but also some cool new enhancements. You can read in detail about this release in our What's new with WireBox 1.7.0.
The major enhancements of this release rely around the usage of closures for filtering and influencing mappings via mapDirectory(), ability to use any DSL with object providers, ability to use closures as providers, CacheBox and LogBox updates, new Java creation DSL namespace, and additional binder methods for tighter Java and JavaLoader integrations
- [WIREBOX-1] - ColdSpring2 parent bean factory adapter is not working due to mistype of adapter methods
- [WIREBOX-8] - Binder implicit parentInjector setting is not being read and a parent injector is not being set.
- [WIREBOX-9] - Problem shutting down CacheBox in injectors when it is not linked as it is pointing to ColdBox and not CacheBox
- [WIREBOX-4] - WireBox Provider To allow not only id but full dsl namespaces
- [WIREBOX-10] - mapDirectory() new argument "influence" which can be a closure or UDF that receives the currently iteration binder and path so you can influence it.
- [WIREBOX-11] - mapDirectory() new argument "filter" that can be a closure or UDF that accepts the incoming path and determines if it is processed or not by returning TRUE to process or FALSE to skip
- [WIREBOX-12] - toProvider( closure/udf ) can now take in a closure or UDF that will produce the dependency
- [WIREBOX-13] - Additional binder method and namespace for Java and JavaLoader