We are very excited to announce a brand new webinar coming up on November 19th at 9am PST which will dive into exactly what Couchbase Server is and how to leverage it in any CFML application. We have partnered with the great guys at Couchbase to put on this FREE official Couchbase webinar and will be co-presenting with Tug Grall, their technical evangelist.
This will not be a ColdBox-specific presentation, and will cover tools that work on both Adobe ColdFusion as well as open source Railo. Please come check it out regardless of what CFML engine or framework you're using! We'll start with an overview of Couchbase Server, it's amazing distributed clustering abilities, and then move into how to use it in your CFML apps. Here's a brief overview of what we'll be covering.
- Overview of Couchbase Server and NoSQL Document store
- Overview of ColdFusion (CFML) Applications
- Distribute Java EE sessions with Couchbase Railo Extension
- Leverage NoSQL JSON Document store from CFML
- Leverage Couchbase as a distributed cache from any CFML application.