The eclipse help plugins have been updated for this 3.0.0 M4 release. So update now.
How To Install
Please follow the following directions in order to install the ColdBox eclipse plugins:
- From the Help menu, select Software Updates > Find and Install to open an Install/Update window.
- On the Install/Update pop-up window, choose Search for new features to install, and click the Next button.
- Set up a new remote site to scan for updates.
- Click the New Remote Site... button to open a New Update Site pop-up window.
- Type the name of the new plug-in in the name text box. ColdBox Framework
- In the URL text box, type the URL: http://www.coldbox.org/distribution/eclipse
- Click OK.
- Click the Finish button to open an Updates window.
- On the Updates window, check the box next to the name of the plug-in, and click the Next button.
- Choose the option to accept the terms of the license agreement, and click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button.
- Click the Install All button.
How To Open Help Contents
To open the documentation plugins, go to Help > Help Contents