Nov 25, 2008
The ColdBox Eclipse plugins for Help And Reference have been updated and released to version 1.0.6. You can update your eclipse installation by following this guide:
- From the Help menu, select Software Updates > Find and Install to open an Install/Update window.
- On the Install/Update pop-up window, choose Search for new features to install, and click the Next button.
- Set up a new remote site to scan for updates.
- Click the New Remote Site... button to open a New Update Site pop-up window.
- Type the name of the new plug-in in the name text box. ColdBox Framework
- In the URL text box, type the URL http://www.coldboxframework.com/distribution/eclipse/
- Click OK.
- Click the Finish button to open an Updates window.
- On the Updates window, check the box next to the name of the plug-in, and click the Next button.
- Choose the option to accept the terms of the license agreement, and click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button.
- Click the Install All button.