ColdBox Eclipse Help Plugins Updated for 3.0.0 Beta 3
ColdBox 3.0.0 Beta3 is coming along real nice and will be available real soon. We just updated our Eclipse Help plugins with the latest content so you can use the Eclipse Help for API lookups, documentation and so much more.
So head on over to our update/install instructions and you are ready to roll: http://ortus.svnrepository.com/coldbox/trac.cgi/wiki/cbEclipsePluginsGuide
How To Install
Please follow the following directions in order to install the ColdBox eclipse plugins:
- From the Help menu, select Software Updates > Find and Install to open an Install/Update window.
- On the Install/Update pop-up window, choose Search for new features to install, and click the Next button.
- Set up a new remote site to scan for updates.
- Click the New Remote Site... button to open a New Update Site pop-up window.
- Type the name of the new plug-in in the name text box. ColdBox Framework
- In the URL text box, type the URL http://www.coldbox.org/distribution/eclipse/
- Click OK.
- Click the Finish button to open an Updates window.
- On the Updates window, check the box next to the name of the plug-in, and click the Next button.
- Choose the option to accept the terms of the license agreement, and click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button.
- Click the Install All button.
Add Your Comment