We are thrilled to announce the much-awaited Into the Box 2024 call for speakers; you can now submit your topics and contribute to the community with up-to-date content. This event brings together the brightest minds in the industry to explore the latest trends, tools, and techniques in modern CFML software development. This is your chance to share your insights, experiences, and ideas with a passionate audience of fellow developers, learn from other experts, and leave your mark on the developer community.
- Speakers Benefits
- General Information
- Additional Details & Guidelines
- Free ITB Conference Ticket (May 16th - 17th) - Enjoy 2 days of great and modern CFML content!
- Hotel reservation for 2 nights (Any additional nights run at your expense)
- 25% discount over Workshop price on May 15th
- Meals provided during the conference (Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks).
This year we are welcoming a new era of modernization. You’ll see a lot has changed, but our goal to deliver high-quality content to all our community members remains; We will announce all the details in the upcoming months. In the mid-time, please review the general details of the event below:
- Date of the event: May 15th - 17th, 2024
- Duration: 3 days | May 15th: Workshop Day - May 16th - 17th: Conference Day
- Venue: Optica Washington, DC.
- Modality and Format: May 15th: 4 Workshops May 16th - 17th: Three tacks from beginner to expert (50 min sessions)
Please note the following details.
- The sky is the limit. You can submit as many topics as you want.
- Our Call for speakers will be closing on November 30th, 2023. Please make sure to submit yours before meeting the deadline.
- We will contact you and let you know if you have been selected to join our speaker’s team between December 2023 and January 2024.
Knowledge is power. Sharing knowledge is the key to unlocking that power.
– Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu