We are proud to announce CacheBox version 1.6.0. You can read our What's new with CacheBox 1.6 to get a better idea of this release.
- [CACHEBOX-14] - Stats incorrect using Railo Provider
- [CACHEBOX-15] - Error if timeout is passed in as empty string
- [CACHEBOX-16] - Gracefully handle cache engines that can't list keys
- [CACHEBOX-20] - Method getQuiet in cachebox.system.cache.providers.CacheBoxProvider uses normal get method
New Features & Improvements
- [CACHEBOX-13] - Increased top level on cache dumper
- [CACHEBOX-18] - Update internal logging to debug instead of info, too much chatter.
- [CACHEBOX-3] - Create graph to show how full the cache is
- [CACHEBOX-7] - New method: getOrSet() Allow caching a snippet of code with a single provider method via a closure or udf
- [CACHEBOX-10] - Allow config path as string in CacheBox init (standalone)