Redis Lucee Extension
The Ortus Redis Extension is a Lucee Server Extension that allows your server to natively connect to a Redis Server an open source (BSD licensed), in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache and message broker. It supports data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range queries, bitmaps, hyperloglogs and geospatial indexes with radius queries. Redis has built-in replication, Lua scripting, LRU eviction, transactions and different levels of on-disk persistence, and provides high availability via Redis Sentinel and automatic partitioning with Redis Cluster. Learn more about Redis.
Our extension will enhance your Lucee server with some of the following capabilities :
- Store session/client variables in a distributed Redis cluster
- Get rid of sticky session load balancers, come to the round-robin world!
- Session/client variable persistence even after Lucee restarts
- Ability to leverage the RAM resource virtual file system as a cluster-wide file system
- Cache connection capabilities for providing distributed & highly scalable query, object, template, function caching
- Much more
|Standard Servers||Containerized Servers|
|Distributed RAM Resource|
|Native CFML functions|
|Native Access to Redis Client|
|Major Updates for 1 year|
|Support for 1 year|
|Minor Fixes + Patches for 1 year|
- Lucee 22.214.171.124+
- Redis Server 3.X
You can download a trial version of our extension that is fully functional for a period of time so you can test drive it.
Just fill out the form below and we will send you a link to download and install our extension!
Extension Trial Download!
You can download a trial version of our extension that is fully functional for a period of time so you can test drive it. Just fill out the form below and we will send you a link to download and install our extension!
Here are some of the major features of our Redis Extension:
- Add Redis functionality to any Lucee application
- Install at the server level (Available to all contexts)
- Create Cache connections in the Lucee administrator to connect to any network-accessible Redis cluster
- Set and get objects from Redis via standard CFML functions and tags
cachePut(), cacheGet(), <cfcache action="get|put">
- Fully supports all built-in Lucee cache functions including wildcard filters
- Seamlessly distribute storage of the following to any bucket in a Redis cluster
- Lucee session storage
- Lucee client storage
- Lucee RAM resource
- Seamlessly cache the following to any timeout-sensitive bucket in a Redis cluster
- Results of database queries
- Results of deterministic functions
- Complex or simple objects in your application's code
- Cached templates
- Results of database queries
- Registers new CFML Built-In Functions (BIFs) for interacting with the Redis client:
- Exposes Redis Server statistics to cache alements and updated element tracking
- Extremely lightweight and fast
We have been working with Redis Server for a number of years now and we love setting up clusters and planning your distributed caching with a focus on CFML. We have built several solutions on top of Redis as well to help with session distribution, ColdBox data, event and view caching. If you need distributed caching, session management or NoSQL integrations, then we are here to help.