We are proud to announce WireBox version 1.8.0. This is minor release that brings some important fixes but also some cool new enhancements. You can read in detail about this release in our What's new with WireBox 1.8.0.
- [WIREBOX-17] - CacheBox standalone DSL is not working as it searches ColdBox DSL first
- [WIREBOX-18] - Binder initArg missing 'required' argument
- [WIREBOX-21] - Error with Injector.shutdown() when using Wirebox standalone.
New Features & Improvements
- [WIREBOX-19] - Added ability for properties to be required or not for injection
- [WIREBOX-20] - Ability to map paths and directories directly with a namespace pre or post appended, mapPath() and mapDirectory() updated with namespace and prepend arguments
- All ORM Utilities updated.