We are pleased to announce the release of cbElasticsearch version
2.3.0. cbElasticsearch is the Elasticsearch module for the Coldbox platform, and provides a fluent CFML API for interacting with, searching, and serializing to Elasticsearch servers.
This release includes documentation updates and and enhancements to core functions of the
IndexBuilder components, as well as additional error handling for async tasks.
- Added the ability to pass query params to the client
- Additional documentation updates and examples
- Added the ability to pass an index name to the
- Added additional error handling and parsing to tasks
- Fixes an issue with correctly passing key name to
For more information on installation, configuration, and the capabilities of
cbElasticsearch, visit https://cbelasticsearch.ortusbooks.com/.