What is ColdBox Relax
ColdBox Relax is a set of free RESTful tools for ColdBox-ContentBox developers.
At Ortus, we pride ourselves in helping developers work smarter and of course document more in less time by providing them the necessary tools to “automagically” document, model, monitor and test their applications.
What can you do with Relax?
- Define your ReSTful services via the OpenAPI/Swagger JSON syntax
- Export your documentation to:
- Trac Wiki Markup
- Mediawiki Wiki Markup (CodexWiki)
- Use the "Relaxer" API Test tool to test your RESTful web service enpoints
- Use the "Relaxer" API Test too to test against ANY RESTful service
- Keep a history of your latest Relaxed test requests so you can rebuild your request and test again
- Programmatic DSL for configuration of your RESTful services (Deprecated as of v2.3)
Use (CommandBox)[https://www.ortussolutions.com/products/commandbox] to install:
box install relax
Or, to install the bleeding-edge version:
box install relax@be