RESTful Tools For Lazy Experts
What is ColdBox Relax
ColdBox Relax is a set of free RESTful tools for ColdBox-ContentBox developers. We pride ourselves in helping developers work smarter and of course document more in less time by providing them the necessary tools to automagically document, model, monitor and test their applications.
ColdBox Relax provides a custom Domains Specific Language (DSL) to model RESTful web services, test RESTful web services, monitor RESTful web services and document RESTful web services into several formats: HTML, PDF, CodexWiki, Tracwiki. You can use the resource links on the right panel for downloading and learning more about ColdBox Relax.
- Define your RESTful services via our awesome Relax DSL (Domain Specific Language)
- Generate ColdBox routes.cfm template from described RESTful routes
- Using this DSL we will document your entire RESTful web service and you will be able to export the documentation in the following formats:
- Trac Wiki Markup
- Mediawiki Wiki Markup
- Using the DSL you will also have access to our RelaxURL (pronounced "Relaxer") tool, from which you can test your RESTful web services
- Use the RelaxURL tool to test against ANY RESTful service
- Keep a history of your latest Relaxed test requests so you can rebuild your requests and test again
- LogBox integration so you can use the RelaxLogs viewer to monitor and see your log db entries
- More coming soon...