MongoDB Lucee Extension
The Ortus MongoDB Extension is a Lucee Server Extension that allows your server to natively connect to a Mongo DB Server a general purpose, document-based, distributed database built for modern application developers and for the cloud era. MongoDB’s document model is simple for developers to learn and use, while still providing all the capabilities needed to meet the most complex requirements at any scale. Learn more about MongoDB.
Our extension will enhance your Lucee server with some of the following capabilities :
- Store session/client variables in a distributed MongoDB cluster
- Get rid of sticky session load balancers, come to the round-robin world!
- Session/client variable persistence even after Lucee restarts
- Ability to leverage the RAM resource virtual file system as a cluster-wide file system
- Cache connection capabilities for providing distributed & highly scalable query, object, template, function caching
- Much more
|Standard Servers||Containerized Servers|
|Distributed RAM Resource|
|Native CFML functions|
|Native Access to MongoDB Client|
|Major Updates for 1 year|
|Support for 1 year|
|Minor Fixes + Patches for 1 year|
- Lucee 188.8.131.52+
- MongoDB 3.X
You can download a trial version of our extension that is fully functional for a period of time so you can test drive it.
Just fill out the form below and we will send you a link to download and install our extension!
Extension Trial Download!
You can download a trial version of our extension that is fully functional for a period of time so you can test drive it. Just fill out the form below and we will send you a link to download and install our extension!
Here are some of the major features of our MongoDB Extension:
- Add MongoDB functionality to any Lucee application
- Install at the server level (Available to all contexts)
- Create Cache connections in the Lucee administrator to connect to any network-accessible MongoDB cluster
- Set and get objects from MongoDB via standard CFML functions and tags
cachePut(), cacheGet(), <cfcache action="get|put">
- Fully supports all built-in Lucee cache functions including wildcard filters
- Seamlessly distribute storage of the following to any database in a MongoDB cluster
- Lucee session storage
- Lucee client storage
- Lucee RAM resource
- Seamlessly cache the following to any timeout-sensitive database in a MongoDB cluster
- Results of database queries
- Results of deterministic functions
- Complex or simple objects in your application's code
- Cached templates
- Results of database queries
- Registers new CFML Built-In Functions (BIFs) for interacting with the MongoDB client:
- Exposes MongoDB Server statistics to cache alements and updated element tracking
- Extremely lightweight and fast
We have been working with MongoDB Server for a number of years now and we love setting up clusters and planning your distributed caching with a focus on CFML. We have built several solutions on top of MongoDB as well to help with session distribution, ColdBox data, event and view caching. If you need distributed caching, session management or NoSQL integrations, then we are here to help.