Couchbase Railo Extension
Since Railo is no longer in development we recommend you look at our Lucee Server Extension instead
The Ortus Couchbase Extension is a Railo Server Extension that allows your server to natively connect to a Couchbase NoSQL Server cluster and leverage it for built-in caching, session/client storage and distribution, and much more. With our extension you will be able to scale and extend your Railo CFML applications with ease.
Our extension will enhance your Railo server with some of the following capabilities:
- Store session/client variables in a distributed Couchbase cluster
- Get rid of sticky session load balancers, come to the round-robin world!
- Session/client variable persistence even after Railo restarts
- Ability to leverage the RAM resource virtual file system as a cluster-wide file system
- Cache connection capabilities for providing distributed & highly scalable query, object, template, function caching
- Much more
Couchbase Server is a distributed NoSQL document database for interactive applications. Its scale-out architecture runs in the cloud or on commodity hardware and provides a flexible data model, consistent high-performance, easy scalability and always-on 24x365 availability. Thanks to a flexible JSON model, Couchbase Server makes it easy to modify your applications without the constraints of a fixed database schema. Submillisecond, high-throughput reads and writes give you consistent high performance. Couchbase Server is easy to scale out, and supports topology changes with no downtime.
You can purchase our extension for as little as $12.42/month or purchase a life-time license as well. That's just three fancy shmancy cups of coffee a month!
|Distributed RAM Resource|
|Native CFML functions|
|Major Updates for 1 year|
|Free Support for 1 year|
|Minor Fixes + Patches for 1 year|
- Railo 4.1.0.001+
- Couchbase 2.0+
You can download a trial version of our extension that is fully functional for a period of time so you can test drive it.
Just fill out the form below and we will send you a link to download and install our extension!
Extension Trial Download!
You can download a trial version of our extension that is fully functional for a period of time so you can test drive it. Just fill out the form below and we will send you a link to download and install our extension!
Here are some of the major features of our Couchbase Extension:
- Add Couchbase functionality to any Railo application
- Install at the web context level or the server level (Available to all contexts)
- Create Cache connections in the Railo administrator to connect to any network-accessible Couchbase cluster
- Set and get objects from Couchbase via standard CFML functions and tags
cachePut(), cacheGet(), <cfcache action="get|put">
- Fully supports all built-in Railo cache functions including wildcard filters
- Seamlessly distribute storage of the following to any bucket in a Couchbase cluster
- Railo session storage
- Railo client storage
- Railo RAM resource
- Seamlessly cache the following to any timeout-sensitive bucket in a Couchbase cluster
- Results of database queries
- Results of deterministic functions
- Complex or simple objects in your application's code
- Cached templates
- Results of database queries
- Registers new CFML Built-In Functions (BIFs) for executing user-defined queries against Couchbase views.
- Extremely lightweight and fast
We have been working with Couchbase NoSQL Server for a number of years now and we love setting up clusters and planning your distributed caching and NoSQL strategies with a focus on CFML. We have built several solutions on top of Couchbase as well to help with session distribution, ORM secondary cache, ColdBox data, event and view caching, NoSQL interaction, NoSQL view querying and much more. If you need distributed caching, session management or NoSQL integrations, then we are here to help.
Our very own open source CFML SDK to interact with Couchbase NoSQL server.
|CacheBox Couchbase Provider
Leverage our open source CacheBox provider to connect to Couchbase server for real-time distributed caching.
|CFML Couchbase ORM Secondary Cache
Learn how to leverage Couchbase as CFML ORM's secondary cache via Hibernate.
|Railo Couchbase Native Extension
Ortus Couchbase Extension is a Railo Extension that allows your CFML server to connect to a Couchbase cluster and leverage it for built-in caching, session storage, and NoSQL document storage.