The Ortus BlogBox
We are pleased to announce the general availability of CommandBox 4.7.0. This is a minor release and contains a nice collection of small bug fixes and new enhancements to the CLI.
All docs are updated and viewable here:
You can grab the latest version of the CommandBox via our download page here:
Our apt and yum repos are updated and Homebrew should be updated very soon.
At Ortus Solutions we are known for building open source projects for the ColdFusion (CFML) community such as ColdBox, CommandBox, ContentBox Modular CMS, ForgeBox and many more. All of those products are licensed under the Apache 2 license and are completely FREE to use and extend.
However, the amount of effort needed to maintain and develop new features for all projects is not sustainable without proper financial backing. This is where you can come in and help support Ortus Open Source Software by pledging on Patreon. We have completely revamped all our patreon levels and refreshed all the rewards for those that share and give!
In a recent study done by Harvard University, it was proven that the act of giving and generosity would ensue happiness! Don't beleive me, check this article out: https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/money-spent-on-others-can-buy-happiness/. So actually supporting our Open Source Initiatives will bring you happiness!
If you run a business and are using Ortus Open Source software in a revenue generating product or service, it makes sense to sponsor Ortus Open Source Software development: it ensures the project that your product/services use stays healthy and actively maintained. If you are an individual user and have enjoyed the productivity of our Open Source Software tools, consider donating as a sign of appreciation.
Modernize all things!
FORGEBOX v4.7.0 released!
Today we are pleased to announce a minor release for our FORGEBOX suite of products to version 4.7.0. This release includes lots of fixes and some great additions.
Here are the detailed release notes for this release.
- [FORGEBOX-163] -
box.jsonvalidation error while adding version from web UI completely clears screen and loses data
- [FORGEBOX-298] - Adding version allows the user to check the "stable" checkbox
- [FORGEBOX-355] - Update s3sdk settings configuration to include building the URL to avoid empty issues
- [FORGEBOX-359] - Mailing list checkbox on registration page is not working when selected
- [FORGEBOX-360] - Blanks is displayed when Editing a package on packages with html markup
- [FORGEBOX-361] - Fix Ownership of packages issue when publishing from collaborators
- [FORGEBOX-362] - Button for adding a new version not firing
- [FORGEBOX-365] - Admin cannot change username, fails with exception
- [FORGEBOX-371] - Error creating versions, fails with exceptions from UI
- [FORGEBOX-372] - Error calling admin:settings.getLiveActivations from UI
- [FORGEBOX-374] - Do not show badges if package does not have any version
- [FORGEBOX-375] - Do not show version badge if the package does not have any version
- [FORGEBOX-322] - Fine tuning of public versions tab with much better UX
- [FORGEBOX-324] - Reset Password action from user listing screen for admins
- [FORGEBOX-332] - Create the beginnings of the Package Dependency Viewer in the UI
- [FORGEBOX-334] - Add latest version badge to the package view top section
- [FORGEBOX-335] - Add package type badge (public,private) on the package view section
- [FORGEBOX-138] - Show code to make ForgeBox badges on the package maintainer screen.
- [FORGEBOX-351] - Change user dashboard links on the public UI to
@usernamefor consistency and just plain nice!
- [FORGEBOX-366] - Upgrade to ColdBox 5.4.1
- [FORGEBOX-367] - Upgrade of
mementifierto latest version
- [FORGEBOX-368] - Upgrade to sentry for logging
- [FORGEBOX-369] - Upgrade s3sdk to avoid debugging code
- [FORGEBOX-370] - Upgrade to testbox 3
We've released a new major version of our CommandBox FusionReactor module. This module allows you to easily add FusionReactor to any server you start with no manual installation or fiddling with JVM args.
install commandbox-fusionreactor fr register "myLicenseKey" server start
Today we are pleased to announce a minor release for our FORGEBOX suite of products: version 4.5.0. This release includes lots of fixes and some great additions. Keep reading for an in-depth review of the release.
# FORGEBOX v4.x Has Landed We are so excited to bring one of the biggest releases for FORGEBOX in over a year. We have been working and learning from all the community feedback and have major news to share with the ColdFusion (CFML) world. The full release notes of this major version can be found at the end of the blog post, so read on for all the details of this release. Below we will discuss the major areas of improvement for FORGEBOX ## New UI
The entire UI has been redesigned and updated and we are not even done yet. More is coming for the entire UI/UX experience of FORGEBOX including the CommandBox integrations.
We are pleased to announce the release of CommandBox 4.6.0. This is a minor release that fixes a few bugs and adds a couple nice features. We recommend you upgrade at your earliest convenience.
The latest binaries are available from our download page.
The latest docs are here in GitBook.
The latest ASCI art is waiting for you in the CLI.