After several months of planning I am starting to slowly move all of our open source coldbox related repositories to github. This does not mean we are moving from Assembla, it means our source code is moving. Github is great for social coding and collaboration that every open source project needs. Not only that, git is really really fun to use than SVN and I am really digging it, especially for open source work.
Not everything yet is moved, but here are whatâ€™s out there.
- My github space
- The ColdBox organization space
- ColdBox Dashboard : An awesome tool for ColdBox applications
- ColdBox Samples : The samples that are distributed with the ColdBox bundle download
- ColdBox Demos : A Collection of demos at conferences, presentations, etc.
- ColdBox Platform Utilities : An Adobe ColdFusion Builder Extension for ColdBox Applications
So stay tuned as more and more projects are moved there. So now the entire community has no excuse on forking and submitting patches and collaborating more.