We are very excited to bring you a new commercial product release for the Ortus Family: Couchbase Railo Extension The Couchbase Railo Extension allows you to natively connect to a Couchbase NoSQL Server cluster and leverage it for distributed caching, session/client storage and distribution, cluster RAM file systems, and much more. It can allow your Railo servers to scale and extend easily by leveraging Couchbase NoSQL Server as the platform of choice for session/cluster managements, caching and virtual file-systems.
We have been working with Couchbase NoSQL Server for a while now it has been a true pleasure to not only build scalable farms with it, but also it is incredibly responsive when it comes down to NoSQL and caching transactions.
Here are some of the major features of our Couchbase Extension:
- Add Couchbase functionality to any Railo application
- Install at the web context level or the server level (Available to all contexts)
- Create Cache connections in the Railo administrator to connect to any network-accessable Couchbase cluster
- Set and get objects from Couchbase via standard CFML functions and tags
cachePut(), cacheGet(), <cfcache action="get|put">
- Fully supports all built-in Railo cache functions including wildcard filters
- Seamlessly distribute storage of the following to any bucket in a Couchbase cluster
- Railo session storage
- Railo client storage
- Railo RAM resouce
- Seamlessly cache the following to any timeout-sensitive bucket in a Couchbase cluster
- Results of database queries
- Results of deterministic functions
- Complex or simple objects in your application's code
- Cached templates
- Registers new CFML Built-In Functions (BIFs) for executing user-defined queries against Couchbase views.
- Extremely lightweight and fast