We are very excited to bring you another release for our Redis Lucee Extension. This is a minor release and it sports quite a few updates, improvements and Lucee compatiblity updates.
We are very excited to bring you a new commercial product release for the Ortus Family: MongoDB Server Lucee Extension The MongoDB Server Lucee Extension allows you to natively connect to a MongoDB Server cluster and leverage it for distributed caching, session/client storage and distribution, cluster RAM file systems, and much more. It can allow your Lucee servers to scale and extend easily by leveraging MongoDB Server as the platform of choice for session/cluster managements, NoSQL, caching and virtual file-systems.
We are very excited to bring you another release for our Redis Lucee Extension. This is a minor release and it sports quite a few updates thanks to customer feedback, especially on clients working with hosted Redis solutions that would required SSL and password authentication. We have expanded the connections to have more configuration parameters, especially if you are dealing with high traffic applications.
The Redis Lucee Extension allows you to natively connect to a Redis Server cluster and leverage it for distributed caching, session/client storage and distribution, cluster RAM file systems, and much more. It can allow your Lucee servers to scale and extend easily by leveraging Redis Server as the platform of choice for session/cluster managements, caching and virtual file-systems.
If you have ever asked yourself these questions, then our Lucee Extension can help you:
- Want to use round-robin balancing instead of sticky sessions?
- How do you deal with session/client information when you have more than 1 server in your cluster?
- How can I scale my Lucee servers when I am running out of RAM?
- Do you want your users to still be logged in even if a server in my cluster dies or is restarted?
- Do you want to have a cluster-wide file system?
- Are you using a container based deployment and need off heap peristence?
- Do you want to be able to cache data in a distributed and elastic fashion?
We are so excited to release The ColdBox Security Module version 2.0.0. It has been quite a few years since we did a major version of our security module, but it is worth the wait. It is just easier to say we completely rewrote it in modern CFML and introduced modern Security practices, HMVC security to modules, annotation driven security and JWT token services. Never again write API security, we got you covered! We also completelty rewrote the documentation and now we have yet another awesome security book: https://coldbox-security.ortusbooks.com/
install cbsecurity update cbsecurity
There are just too many things to talk about in this release, so we will just list out the major features and you can visit our docs for the complete rundown of ColdBox Security 2.0.0.
The ColdBox cbsecurity module will enhance your ColdBox applications by providing out of the box security in the form of:
- A security rule engine for incoming requests
- Annotation driven security for handlers and actions
- JWT (Json Web Tokens) generator, decoder and authentication services
- Ability to have global security rules
- Ability for modules to add their own security rules and action overrides
- Ability to distinguish between authentication and authorization issues
- Annotation driven cascading security for handlers and actions
- Security rules can exist in:
- XML File
- JSON File
- The rules can be configured to use regular expressions or simple snippets
- Can use ColdFusion authentication security
- Can leverage any custom authentication provider
- Plug any Authentication service or can leverage cbauth by default
- Capability to distinguish between invalid authentication and invalid authorization and determine an outcome of the process.
- Ability to load/unload security rules from contributing modules.
- Ability for each module to define it's own validator
It has been a long time coming, but we finally get a major release for DataBoss our Dynamic Administrator. This major release brings a slew of updates, new features and now Adobe 2016, 2018 and Lucee 5 Support.
We are pleased to announce the first release of the CommandBox Service Manager 1.0.0. The Service Manager is a commercial CommandBox module that allows you to create, update, and control Windows Services for your CommandBox servers with ease. You can configure logging, auto-restart, and the user the service runs as. This is ideal for a staging or ...
We are very excited to announce the release of ColdBox version 5.6.0 alongside all the companion standalone libraries: WireBox, LogBox and CacheBox.
ColdBox 5.6.0 is a minor version update with lots of fixes, improvements, ...
We are very excited to bring you ColdBox Platform v5.5.0! This is a minor release packed with a punch of improvements and some cool new features. The major libraries upgraded are ColdBox MVC and WireBox in this release.
At Ortus Solutions we are known for building open source projects for the ColdFusion (CFML) community such as ColdBox, CommandBox, ContentBox Modular CMS, ForgeBox and many more. All of those products are licensed under the Apache 2 license and are completely FREE to use and extend.
We are excited to bring our training Bootcamp series as a post-conference workshop for this year Adobe ColdFusion Summit 2019 in Las Vegas, NV. Please note, that our training this year is AFTER the conference. This training series will be led by Box creator Luis Majano and ContentBox Evangelist Gavin Pickin. Register as soon as possible as space is very limited!