In this video, we show how to get started measuring the code coverage of your test suite with TestBox 3.0 and FusionReactor.
We are pleased to announce the first release of the CommandBox Service Manager 1.0.0. The Service Manager is a commercial CommandBox module that allows you to create, update, and control Windows Services for your CommandBox servers with ease. You can configure logging, auto-restart, and the user the service runs as. This is ideal for a staging or production server setup where you want certain CommandBox servers to always be running, even if the server reboots.
After you purchase and install module, you'll unlock a new set of "server service" commands to create and manage your services.
install commandbox-service-manager@ortus server service create server service start
Here is the full list of commands you can use:
- server service create - Create a new Windows service that will start a CommandBox server
- server service remove - Remove a Windows service
- server service update - Update settings for an existing service
- server service start - Start a service (same as clicking start in the Windows Services screen)
- server service stop - Stop a service (same as clicking stop in the Windows Services screen)
- server service restart - Restart a service (same as clicking restart in the Windows Services screen)
- server service status - View the status of a service
You can read more in depth information in our docs:
The module is priced at $49 per server and you can manage as many services as you like on that server with your license. The licensing is simple and works the same whether it's your production server, or a local development machine.
To purchase the module and start using it today, head over to our product page:
Linux support is underway and we'll be adding Mac support as well soon.