DataBoss : ORM Scaffolding
What is DataBoss
Ortus DataBoss is an application that will help you manage CFML Object Relational Mapper (ORM) objects without the need of writing administrative code for them; thus a Dynamic Administrator. DataBoss will talk to the underlying ORM engine (Hibernate) and get all the necessary information to manage all the ORM entities and its relationships in that specific CFML application DataBoss has been deployed to.
DataBoss will accelerate your project development by giving you first hand knoweledge about your entity structures, data, relationships and also help you administrate their data content for you. We have also added the capability to influence the UI by adding non-intrusive metadata to your ORM entities so it can produce labels, help text, textareas, passwords, rich text editors, data pickers and much more.
Accelerate your application development by not worrying about managing data or how to start building your administrators. Let DataBoss do the heavy lifting!
DataBoss comes in two flavors depending on your project requirements: Standalone and Multi-Project. Please choose which version of DataBoss you would like to purchase and download.
|Maximum managed ORM Entities||unlimited||unlimited|
|Deploy to how many applications per CFML instance*||1||unlimited|
|Patches - Bug Fixes|
|Ability to customize or remove DataBoss logo|
|Ability to customize or remove about panel|
- Adobe ColdFusion 9.01+
- Railo 4.1.0.001+
- ORM Enabled Application
Want To Test Drive DataBoss?
You can download a trial version of DataBoss that is fully functional so you can test drive it. Just fill out the form below and we will send you a link to download DataBoss Trial Edition.
Apart from the standard features of the Foundeo FuseGuard Firewall, we have exteded it with more ColdBox/ContentBox capabilities. The firewall comes with over 15 filters to help protect against vulnerabilities such as:
- Download as a standalone application that can integrate with any framework or application
- Download as a ColdBox module so it can integrate with any ColdBox 3.5 application
- Automatic Hibernate ORM entity detection and analysis
- Ability to manage all supported Hibernate relationships: One-To-Many, Many-To-One, One-To-One, Many-To-Many
- Ability to manage multi-level inheritance relationships
- Internationalized and localized for: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese and more
- Ability to create/edit/delete and multi-delete any managed entity and its data
- Built-in form validation based on ColdBox Validation and ORM metadata
- Customizable validation rules
- Customizable HTML 5 controls for persisted properties: Checkbox, Radio Buttons, Multi-Select, Text, Email, URL, Password, Textarea, Super Lite Rich Text Editor, Date Picker
- Ability to paginate entity records and do inline filtering/sorting of data
- Easily interface layout overrides if ran as a ColdBox Module
- Easily extend the custom CSS framework
- Ability to reload the ORM engine a-la-carte
- Application responsive design ready for phone and tablet usage
- Database null support