Revolutionize and accelerate your CFML ORM development with your very own dynamic ORM administrator
The Dynamic ORM Administrator
What is DataBoss?
Ortus DataBoss is an application that will help you manage CFML Object Relational Mapper (ORM) objects without the need of writing administrative code for them; thus a Dynamic Administrator.
DataBoss will talk to the underlying ORM engine (Hibernate) and get all the necessary information to manage all the ORM entities and its relationships in that specific CFML application DataBoss has been deployed to.
DataBoss will accelerate your project development by giving you first hand knoweledge about your entity structures, data, relationships and also help you administrate their data content for you. We have also added the capability to influence the UI by adding non-intrusive metadata to your ORM entities so it can produce labels, help text, textareas, passwords, rich text editors, data pickers and much more.
Accelerate your application development by not worrying about managing data or how to start building your administrators. Let DataBoss do the heavy lifting!
DataBoss comes in two flavors depending on your project requirements: Standalone and Multi-Project. Please choose which version of DataBoss you would like to purchase and download.
|Maximum managed ORM Entities||unlimited||unlimited|
|Deploy to how many applications per CFML instance*||1||unlimited|
|Patches - Bug Fixes|
|Ability to customize or remove DataBoss logo|
|Ability to customize or remove about panel|
*The multi-project license allows you to deploy DataBoss to unlimited applications within that production CFML instance. If you have 2 production instances then you will need 2 multi-project licenses. The standalone license also is on a per CFML production instance. Any development, QA or test licenses are included and do not need separate licenses.
- Download as a standalone application that can integrate with any framework or application
- Download as a ColdBox module so it can integrate with any ColdBox 3.5 application
- Automatic Hibernate ORM entity detection and analysis
- Ability to manage all supported Hibernate relationships: One-To-Many, Many-To-One, One-To-One, Many-To-Many
- Ability to manage multi-level inheritance relationships
- Internationalized and localized for: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese and more
- Ability to create/edit/delete and multi-delete any managed entity and its data
- Built-in form validation based on ColdBox Validation and ORM metadata
- Customizable validation rules
- Customizable HTML 5 controls for persisted properties: Checkbox, Radio Buttons, Multi-Select, Text, Email, URL, Password, Textarea, Super Lite Rich Text Editor, Date Picker
- Ability to paginate entity records and do inline filtering/sorting of data
- Easily interface layout overrides if ran as a ColdBox Module
- Easily extend the custom CSS framework
- Ability to reload the ORM engine a-la-carte
- Application responsive design ready for phone and tablet usage
- Database null support
DataBoss has been designed not only to work for any browser on the desktop but also to be responsive on mobile devices and tablets.
You can download a trial version of DataBoss that is fully functional so you can test drive it. Just fill out the form below and we will send you a link to download DataBoss Trial Edition.
Do I need to purchase licenses for Development, Staging, Testing Servers?
No, a single DataBoss license may be used on unlimited non-production servers, including development, staging, testing and QA.
What constitutes an Application?
An application is defined as a single Application scope. If you have multiple Application.cfc/cfm files that all share the same application scope, they are considered to be a single Application. If you have a special scenario, please contact us and we'll let you know.
- Official Site
- Vimeo Video Channel
- Help Forum
- Professional Support
Ortus DataSheet PDF
We encourage you to download and review our product datasheet.
Ortus DataBoss EULA
Download our software EULA.
- ColdFusion 9.01 and above
- Railo 4.1.0.001 and above
- ORM Enabled application